First and foremost.

Ok, so this is blog entry number one. My very first blog ever entry in fact and I have to say its abit daunting. I’m not entirely sure how to write for it, let alone what too write. I’ve never had the urge to start a blog before. They seemed to me to be a place for self indulgent star trek fans to argue over who was the best captain. Or frustrated middle management types to whine about their lives and rehash old Dilbert strips They never really seem to offer anything us full or interesting, but the internet has given everyone a voice so I guess its up to them how they use it. I'm also aware of the hypocracy in that statement, as I'm about to do more or less the very same thing (minus the star trek debate). Oh well.

Its odd I feel like I’m writing a speech that’s going to be broadcast, which I suppose isn’t too far from the truth. That is if anyone actually reads it I suppose.

I'd like this blog to be in some way entertaining for the reader, but I'm not sure how to go about this. I guess the best way is to keep at it and see how it goes. I'd like to say I'm going to update weekly but know me that will be hard to maintain, as I tend to find slightly more frivolous things to do...


I have just spent an absurd amount of time looking through Dilbert archives.........




No comments:

Post a Comment